The day has come when you are eligible and ready to be a Canadian citizen.
You will need to go through a legal process in order to become a citizen of Canada.
These are some criteria that you must meet:
- hold a permanent resident status
- at least 18 years old or if you are below 18 years old must be included with the application of a parent who is over 18 years old
- make an application for citizenship
- meet the residency requirements
- file the Canadian tax return for any three taxation years
- meet the language requirement
- pass the citizenship test
- take the Oath of Citizenship
We share your joy when you received your citizenship ceremony invitation !
Send us your Citizenship application enquiries OR call us to book an appointment.
Copyright © 2023 North Dynamics Immigration Consulting Services Inc. - All Rights Reserved.