You may sponsor a family member through the Family Sponsorship Programs.
Types of Family Sponsorship:
- Spousal Sponsorship for spouse, commom-law partner and conjugal partner
- Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
- Adopted Children Sponsorship
- Other Relative Sponsorship for "alone" sponsor
You can be a sponsor if you:
- are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and living in Canada
- are 18 years of age and older
- sign an undertaking ensuring the basic needs of the sponsored person is taking care of
- meet the minimum income requirement set by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship of Canada
- sign an agreement with the sponsored person
There are additional requirements and preparation that you may need to find out before making a decision to sponsor your family member.
Legally marriage and valid in Canada and marriage country
Having been living together for at least twelve ongoing months
Having been maintaining a conjugal relationship for at least a year, committed and mutually interdependent relationship of some permanence, but situations beyond their control kept them from living together
Sponsor your Parents and or Grandparents
Sponsor your adopted children.
Note: Must meet the adoption process and related immigration requirements.
This program is mainly for a sponsor who is alone in Canada and has none of the other family members to sponsor.
Send us your family sponsorship application enquiries OR
call us to book an appointment.
Copyright © 2023 North Dynamics Immigration Consulting Services Inc. - All Rights Reserved.